Saturday, November 12, 2011

Phlog. (Photo Blog)

I couldn't think of a better title. Deal with it.

A collection of photos from this semester. I mainly did this to show you guys that I wear the SAME shirt in almost every picture. How does that happen? I promise I own more clothes besides this worn out blue button down.

With W and Cang at the NODAC conference in New Orleans.
Complete in our (unplanned) Mardi Gras colors.
I purchased those shoes in Denver back in 2006. Look at them. Pathetic.
Needless to say, they have retired.


With my roommate Kelli for her birthday! (blue shirt)

With JR at Eli's birthday party. He'll (JR) be president of the United States one day.
Eli will be QB for the Steelers. Emily's dream. (blue shirt)

With HESA cohort friends. Allen, Aleidra, and Rachel. (blue shirt)

Non blue shirt - but fun. With Brett. Acting like kids.
Cheetos (not oranges - fooled you) and all.

I actually work, too.
With my boss Kelli and membership chair Megan at a selections event for ambassadors.


From this blog post, it is clear that I should either go shopping (@JHall) or take pictures when I wear something besides that shirt.

In other news, today was the tailgate portion of the parent & family weekend festivities before the football game between Western Kentucky (We won: 42-9). It was such a success - so many people there. A New Orleans zydeco band played for us and even did a rendition of Chicken Fried. My favorite.

I have six class meetings left. 2 for each course. What in the world!

Enjoy your Sunday tomorrow.

PS: My roommate and I just played racquetball in the living room. What a workout. I haven't had that much physical activity since since walking the streets of DC with @Schott this summer. That, my friends, is a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment