I was a badass and fought through it - and this morning I "hopped up out the bed and turned my swag on". I am almost to 100%. Mainly because my mom FREAKS OUT and messages me every few hours with instructions on what to do. Mind you, this is the woman who called the Dean of Students office at Southern Miss my junior year at 7:00 am because I was sick the night before and didn't answer her calls. 1. Mom, I was sleeping at 4 am when you called. 2. The DoS office is not open at 7 am. Oh, Rose.
With that said, I am all better and, with the help of Halls Defense cough drops to push me along, I should be well on my way to TGiving break. Speaking of, my class was canceled tonight, which means I won't have class again until November 29th.
A 50 pack of Supertip marker pens came in the mail today from @ZBeck. We both share a love for fine writing utensils and perfect handwriting. And today, at my doorstep, was a package of them. Wrapped in the best dinosaur-themed (Kindergarten teacher) envelope. I'm so excited to use them. Not until the 29th, of course.
Holla back youngin'. (MWeinberger - just being ethnic)
No comments:
Post a Comment