Heathcliff Huxtable is coming to town! Hurray, right? Well, no. Brother Cosby will be entertaining fans at the Beau Rivage on the Gulf Coast this October. The only problem: it's the SAME day as the Southern Miss Homecoming festivities. Pist. I really want to go. But I'm sure he won't be as funny as he was during the Cosby Show stint. He's a little more serious now and talks about important stuff. But it's BILL. Before classes started, I would watch at least 2 episodes of The Cosby Show each night on Netflix. I completed a season in no time. And on spring break, @LBrumfield, @Maria/LABFF and I actually stayed at the cabin one day to watch an entire DVD while everyone else hiked and rode horses. It's for the birds. I "accidentally" kept @LBrumfield's copy and still haven't given it back to her. There is no family like the Huxtables. And no better addiction. @Doleac, @PStafiej, @StevenM. None.
Tonight, LSU plays Mississippi State in Starkville! This is really interesting because @BPHaro is at MSU expanding Pi Kappa Phi and I am here for grad school. Both of us are in places where we never thought we would end up. Especially at this point in life. So it's a battle to see who wins the game tonight - mainly for bragging rights. I'm sure we'll rub it in each others face. He's also going to Oregon for fraternity stuff in a few weeks - LSU already put those Ducks in their place in the season opener. Done.
Some friends in my cohort have strategically planned for us to go to The Bulldog (a bar in BR) to watch the game. It's only fitting.
Work is going so well - I am really enjoying it. We have the first round of Ambassador selection this weekend for the associate class. I am so excited and looking forward to seeing how this works with so many people. Stay tuned.
Also, I think it's time for a new design layout. All ideas are welcome.
Oh, the title (see what I mean): Sometimes I feel like this blog is one big puzzle. A scattered mess. Whatever. Deal with it. I have lots to say and it never flows.
SMTTT this weekend! Geaux Tigers tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment