On Friday, I went home to Picayune for the entire weekend - I haven't done that in forever. I am usually there from Saturday evening to Sunday afternoon. So this trip was quite worth it - I feel so recharged and ready to rule the world. I spent a lot of time with family, heard all about the kindergarten adventures of my nephew and experienced one of my nieces participate in a dance team clinic. She thought it would be cool to not dance once my sister started to record her; she is quite the character. (Video below)
I met some friends from my cohort today to have a "class meeting" at lunch for research methods. We went to The 5, which is a dining hall on campus. I forget how much I miss socializing and enjoying fellowship like an undergrad. It was definitely a nice change of scenery. I usually eat lunch in Johnston (where my office is) or eat at the apartment since I don't go into work until after the lunch hour. Strategically planned, of course. Later this week, I'm having lunch with a few more GAs in the Union. I just love getting around campus throughout the day and seeing students in action.
I also found out today that I've been possibly putting all of my outgoing mail in the wrong mailbox. Crisis. Of. Epic. Proportion. I have sent so much mail over the past three weeks and it's not being delivered to everyone. Pist. I'm going to have to call them tomorrow and see what the deal is.
Off to read some articles for class tomorrow! And maybe watch some of the Oakland/Denver game.
No comments:
Post a Comment