Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Top 5!

Just a few updates, friends:

1. Recently, I purchased a new leather portfolio - finally! I've had the same Southern Miss-themed one that was purchased almost 3 years ago for a conference in NY. It has literally fallen to pieces and I felt bad for using it at LSU. This past semester, I used a yellow notepad for all meetings and note taking. So embarrassing - can't believe it took so long.

2. I booked my flight home from Nashville today. I'll be road-tripping back up with @ZBeck on Easter weekend and will spend a day in the classroom with her during my spring break. Stay tuned - more details and pictures will come from this.

3. I love the Ambassadors. So much. I fell like I only talk about them, but they are awesome. We had a retreat for the orientation leaders this past weekend. Again, student planned and executed. I was so humbled by everything and everyone. Best students on campus with the greatest passion for LSU.

4. Yesterday, I went to the movies for the first time in forever. I seriously cannot remember the last time. Safe House - great movie. Also, I had lunch with the Blanchard's at California Pizza Kitchen yesterday afternoon. It was seriously the best and most relaxing Mardi Gras.

5. My latest food obsession/rediscovery: Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps. We had these towards the end of my internship in DC and I forgot about them until last week. Jalapeno jack flavor is my favorite, of course.

1 comment:

  1. Kyle! Can we please go see another movie and eat California Pizza Kitchen again soon?? If you come to Hattiesburg, I'll take you to The Grand and Pizza Hut instead. :) Hope life is going great! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete