I'm in the market for new shoes. I have called on personal shopper @JHall for assistance and have narrowed them down to these three. I also made the Ambassador council members vote for their favorites tonight before their meeting. Feel free to provide feedback.

This one received 3 votes. $80. Least expensive, but not as common.
I personally love the Southern Miss color theme.

Number 2 received only ONE vote - Most expensive at $125.
Direct quote: "BAMA, ew - you can't get those."

And finally, this one was most popular. 5 votes. $100.
A council member actually has a pair of these.
The last pair of shoes I purchased were all white and my friends called me ghetto. Kinda like wearing my huge brown jacket with fur on the hood senior year of high school.
Also, when I purchased the last pair, none of my friends had heard of the word tennipumps. I'm assuming it's a Picayune thing. I've always thought it was a word.
Tennipumps is not a Picayune thing.
ReplyDeleteIt's most definitely a Diane Seal thing.
No, I've heard others use it, too. Good try though.
ReplyDelete