Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy 23rd, @RoonyTunes!

I told @RoonyTunes that I would dedicate my blog post to him during the week of his birthday! The man turns 23 tomorrow. Not that I'm that much younger, but I like to joke with him about his age - mainly because he is a big kid and hates the idea of growing up! (He is convincing people at Southern Miss that he's turning 21.)

We met in 7th grade art class back in August of 2001. Over 10 years ago. (Gasp.) He was the student who, despite his mom being a seasoned art teacher at the high school, didn't really care for art. If it weren't sports or teenybopper adolescent females, he was not concerned. I first remember him as the kid in the class that talked with everyone instead of doing his work - or the kid that spent his time coercing someone else into doing it.

Enough about art class at Picayune Junior High. The important thing here: Zachary Carr is turning 23 tomorrow, folks.

Happy birthday to my first (and last) college roommate. Happy birthday to my 1:00 am honey mustard chicken, doritos, and big peach (for him - I always drank water in the room) Quiznos buddy. Happy birthday to the guy who watches The Office in his undies on a Sunday afternoon. Happy birthday to a Ft. Kimball original. Happy birthday to the guy who first started my bear name phenomenon by creating the "Teddy" nickname for me. Happy birthday to the guy who can convince anyone to take a shot at the bar - I'm convinced that this will be happening this week. Happy birthday to one of my best friends. Happy Birthday, @RoonyTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment