I found out/realized today that I essentially have two spring breaks this year. I have the regular LSU spring break in April following Easter weekend. I also have the traditional mid-March spring break, as all of my major professors will be traveling to Arizona for a student affairs conference for an entire week! Imagine saying every curse word in your head/via gchat with friends. This, my friends, is what I call heavenly.
This weekend was a jam-packed LSU Ambassador weekend. On Friday night we had an overnight retreat for the 45 person SROW committee - perfectly named SROWvernight. It went amazingly well and I am so proud of all of their hard work so far. On Sunday we formally welcomed the 2011 associate class to the Ambassador organization with a Polo Ceremony. It was also an event that went on without a hitch. The great thing about this is that they are all student planned and executed - wonderful leadership. I am constantly reminded of how blessed I am to know that I'm fulfilling my calling and doing what I'm supposed to be doing, as O would say.
No comments:
Post a Comment