Tuesday, October 16, 2012

And So It Begins...

The job search, that is.

It has become the topic of every conversation once again, especially within our cohort. I'm sure most of you are familiar with that never-ending question that comes about 7 months prior to commencement. It goes a little something like this, "So, what are you doing after you graduate?" Yes, that SCARY question that is sometimes (more often than not, unfortunately) followed by the sound of a chirping cricket.

I've been attempting to get everything in order the last few weeks so that I can start the job search by November 1 (as per a recommendation by higher ed professionals).

My friend and LSU Higher Ed program graduate ('11) Jessica supplied me with this comprehensive spreadsheet that she used last year. Hopefully I will start to add some substance to it soon.

I'll keep you posted, folks. Thanks for you help thus far!


No comments:

Post a Comment