Friday, March 30, 2012

Southern Mem'ries We Shall Cherish..

Loyalty we pledge to thee.

Friends, it's March 30th. The 102nd birthday of Southern Miss -- also known as a national holiday for Golden Eagles across the country! It is always great to observe this day and celebrate the many achievements of those that represent my Alma mater! A few of my good friends were recognized for their accomplishments and hard work during college and I couldn't be more proud.

I was in Hattiesburg last weekend for a very brief trip and all I wanted to do was hang out on the Centennial Lawn. So I did - and drug friends along with me. I also attended a To the Top (Southern Miss themed) couples shower for two of my good friends from college, Jayson & Beth -- they will wed in July. I love catching up with friends and it's even better when Southern Miss is involved.

I literally freaked out when I saw the Founders' Day banner. 
I love this place, y'all.

                          
 A view from the Centennial Lawn. Couldn't have asked for a better day.

With some of the guys at the couples shower. 



It's truly a great day to be a Golden Eagle. To the Top!

No comments:

Post a Comment