Hello!
I can't believe that I haven't posted more in the last few days. I have been SO free for the past 5 days, it's unreal. Finals are over. Grades are posted. Nixon was a champ. And today is my last day of work! I have been organizing like crazy and preparing for next semester - lots of events and a more jam-packed schedule. I also reorganized my desk and will bring in new pictures (and markers, ZB) to change it up a little. I even read an article that said plants help with energy levels throughout the day. I'll be looking for a fern or something over the break - no worries.
I have spent the last 3 days watching the ABC TV show Commander in Chief on Netflix. It failed and was canceled after one season, but was so great; I seriously have no idea why the plug was pulled. I feel that I know these characters so well - after only 18 episodes. My 4 month (free - thanks @RoonyTunes and @GBall) subscription to Netflix expires in late December, but after this weekend, I think I will gladly renew and start paying the fee. I've also been consumed with documentaries - mostly political and historical. Good stuff, folks.
This afternoon, I will start packing and organizing for the break. I hate taking stuff for an extended period of time. I always pack too much and end up wearing t-shirts and sweat pants. I'm headed to Hattiesburg on Thursday to see friends and attend a few Christmas parties (favorite) & graduation and then it's off to Picayune for Christmas at some point next week!
Good luck to y'all who have finals!
No comments:
Post a Comment