Saturday, January 5, 2013

Update on The Canvas.

Friends -

First, thank you to my loyal readers. To those of you who are still here, I appreciate your consistent reading of what sometimes seems like me rambling about nothing. I love having conversations about what I've written in the blog. It reminds me that my audience is real.

I have decided that The Canvas is moving towards completion, as my time at LSU is drawing to a close. After much hesitation, I started this blog just before moving to Baton Rouge to keep friends and family in the loop about everything going on in and around LSU. I promised to use this platform to bring you news about student affairs, politics, sports, and everything in between. I hope I've done just that. It has been a great way to journal and keep track of just what I've done over the past two years.

With graduation just 130 days away (who's counting?), I think that it only makes sense that I finish out this blog when I finish my LSU experience.

I am hoping to blog more over the next four to five months before phasing out. Maybe a post at least once a week.

I hope you've enjoyed it along the way, and more importantly, hope you will continue to read until the last stroke.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment